At the end of a wonderful day exploring the world-renowned Bay of Islands region, come home to luxury accommodation in this delightful, Owner’s Cottage.
This lovely one bedroom accommodation offers fully private and self-contained accommodation with sliding doors which open onto a secluded deck and private garden beyond.
The kitchenette has everything you need to prepare an evening meal for two and you can dine al fresco as you watch the sun set. If you feel like dining in luxury you can choose from may restaurants including vineyards, all close at hand. Or you can request one of our private chefs to deliver your dinner to your door (48 hours notice required).
An ultra comfortable king size bed awaits you with luxury feather pillows (alternative available) to ensure you awake refreshed, ready to enjoy a delicious breakfast from provisions provided. Complimentary teas, plunger coffee and drinking chocolate are part of the package. You’ll feel pampered with thirsty towels, a luxury range of eco toiletries and all other necessities.
The Owner’s Cottage accommodation has parking at the entrance to your private entrance and garden.
Our self contained luxury accommodation includes the following amenities as standard:
- Spacious living area
- One bedroom with separate bathroom
- Ultra luxurious king size bed
- Fully equipped kitchennette including hob, microwave oven, small fridge/freezer, full cutlery and crockery
- Delicious continental breakfast provisions including homemade muesli, breads and jams. Note where possible our ingredients are organic. Low sugar and gluten free options are available on request. If you would like us to provide options for a cooked breakfast in your guesthouse, just select that option when you book.
- Luxury range of toiletries and hairdryer
- Complimentary teas, plunger coffee and drinking chocolate
- Iron and ironing board
- Remote controlled heat pump
- Air conditioning – remote controlled
- BBQ, private deck and garden
- TV, bluray/DVD player (Netflix enabled) and music system
- Satellite SKY TV
- Free wireless internet
- Private parking.
Guest services include:
- Booking service with local tour operators
- DVDs/blurays and books
Additional services available (POA):
- A personal chef to cook your evening meal in your retreat – 72 hours notice required
- Delicious picnic basket filled with goodies – 48 hours notice required
- An additional foldout luxury Italian slat bed is available which is installed in the living room. There is an additional charge for this. Please arrange when booking.