Whilst taking in the stunning views from your own private deck, you can relax in absolute bliss and forget the outside world in luxury accommodation at Treghan Lodge. Birdsong is a true retreat in every sense and is designed to offer harmonious flow with the gorgeous natural landscape and gardens outside.
Here you can be at one with nature, listen to the kiwis call at night and enjoy deep sofas and chairs, fluffy pillows, luxury toiletries, thirsty towels and full breakfast provisions for each day of your stay and homemade cookies – just a few of the indulgences which you’ll experience in Birdsong Retreat, a two bedroom, two bathroom villa.
The bathrooms offer every indulgence with a luxury range of toiletries, thirsty towels and heated towel rails. Wardrobes are generous in proportion, with room to truly make yourself at home during your stay.
Our self contained luxury accommodation includes the following amenities as standard:
- Spacious living areas
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Super king beds that can be reconfigured to create twin beds if requested
- Fully equipped kitchen including range and oven, microwave oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Delicious continental breakfast provisions including homemade muesli, breads and jams. Note where possible our ingredients are organic. Low sugar and gluten free options are available on request. If you would like us to provide options for a cooked breakfast in your guesthouse, just select that option when you book.
- Luxury range of toiletries and hairdryer
- Complimentary teas, plunger coffee and drinking chocolate
- TV, bluray/DVD player and music system with iPod docking station
- Satellite SKY TV in living room and bedrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free wireless internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Remote controlled heat pump / air conditioning
- BBQ, private deck and garden
- Private covered parking.
Guest services include:
- Booking service with local tour operators
- DVDs/blurays and books
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Additional services available (POA):
- A personal chef to deliver your evening meal to your retreat – 72 hours notice required
- Delicious picnic basket filled with goodies – 48 hours notice required.