Tranquility Retreat makes the most of its superb and tranquil location. Featuring two generous and stylishly appointed bedrooms, each with a super-king sized bed and premium linen, the lovely living and dining areas open onto a wooden verandah featuring relaxing chairs and your own barbecue. Two bathrooms feature thirsty towels, heated floors and towel rails and premium amenities.
Set amongst the trees, you are able to relax and forget the outside world, while taking in the wonderful views from your private deck. With room to truly make yourself at home during your stay, you can be at one with nature and listen to the kiwis call at night in Tranquility Retreat’s boutique villa with luxury accommodation.
Freshly baked treats await you on arrival along with full breakfast provisions – just a few of the luxuries associated with Tranquility Retreat.
Our self contained luxury accommodation includes the following amenities as standard:
- Spacious living areas
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Super king beds that can be reconfigured to create twin beds if requested
- Fully equipped kitchen including range and oven, microwave oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Delicious continental breakfast provisions including homemade muesli, breads and jams. Note where possible our ingredients are organic. Low sugar and gluten free options are available on request. If you would like us to provide options for a cooked breakfast in your guesthouse, just select that option when you book.
- Washing machine and tub
- Luxury range of toiletries and hairdryer
- Complimentary teas, plunger coffee and drinking chocolate
- TV, bluray/DVD player (Netflix enabled) and music system
- Satellite SKY TV in living room
- Free wireless internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Remote controlled heat pump
- Air conditioning – remote controlled
- BBQ, private deck and garden
- Private covered parking
Guest services include:
- Booking service with local tour operators
- DVDs/blurays and books
Additional services available (POA):
- A personal chef to cook your evening meal in your retreat – 72 hours notice required
- Delicious picnic basket filled with goodies – 48 hours notice required.